Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playtime with Nemo

So a co-worker of mine adopted a little Pug puppy recently.  Of course being the insane dog lover that I am, I offered to puppy sit for a night.  The little Pug puppy, Nemo, came over and played with my two dogs (Caravaggio & Nekita).  Nemo had a fabulous time and got a head start on some potty training and basic manners by staying at my place.  I don't care what your dog might get away with around you or at your house, but my house has rules that ALL dogs will follow.  It's funny how much better behaved my friend's dogs are after spending a day or two with me.  People are always amazed how well positive reinforcement training works...that's why we use it :)

Oh yes, I will chase you!

Playing is hard work you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment